Gmail is one of the most popular email services in today’s era. Maintained by Google itself, Gmail come with lots of functions and feature for users. But, do you know that you can use multiple Gmail accounts on a single browser or devices? Learn here to log in to different Gmail account on your browser or Android devices.
You can actually login to a different Gmail account on your browser or Android device. Yes, you can add multiple Gmail accounts on a browser and Android devices by simply logging in.
Back then it was not possible to login to different Gmail account on the browser. In such chicking for all Gmail account was really a pain in the butt task. You were required to sign out from one Gmail account and again sign in with another Gmail account.
But, thankfully things have changed now, you can now sign in to multiple Gmail accounts without signing out. This means, you can add multiple Gmail account. Learn how
How do I log in to a different Gmail account?
Once you have already signed in to your primary Gmail account, it’s time to add another Gmail account by signing in. Follow the steps below:
Go to Gmail.com
- Click on the Profile image on the top right corner of the Window.
- Here select “add another account” at the bottom of drop-down menu
- This will open a login page.
- Enter your Gmail ID you want to add and click on “next”
- Enter the Gmail Password and hit “Next” to sign in.
Bingo!! You have just logged in to another Gmail account. Also, you can use the same method to login to a different Gmail account. There is no maximum number of different Gmail accounts you can add.
How to Switch Between Different Gmail account
Once you have logged in to multiple Gmail accounts. It’s time to switch between different Gmail account without logging out. Learn how
- Click on the profile picture of active Gmail account on the upper right corner
- Here select the Gmail account you want to switch to.
Log in to a different Gmail account on Android
Logging in to a Different Gmail account on Android is quite identical as on PC browser. Here is how you do it
- Open Gmail app on Android
- Tap on the profile picture on the upper right corner
- Select “Add Another Account” on the Drop-down menu
- Select Google
- Enter Gmail ID and Tap on “Next”
- Enter Gmail Password and hit next to log in.
You can switch between different Gmail accounts by just tapping on the profile picture and select the account.
Gmail Login to Different User: Final Words
Unlike traditional email accounts, where you need to log out of one account to login to another email account. Gmail comes with a handy feature where you can sign in to different Gmail account without signing out. You can login to several Gmail account at once on the browser and Android Gmail app.
OTHER RELATED ARTICLE