We spend lots of time on our mobile. Making calls, checking email, Surfing websites for information and fun and of course the Social Media app etc. Despite, we often get engaged texting our buddy or some special one so often. There are lots of app which let you chat. But, What I am going to talk about is “How to send text messages from your desktop” if you are busy doing your stuffs or office work on laptop or PC and chatting on phone as well.
- How to hide WhatsApp Images and videos from Gallery
- Mac Running Extreme Slow | Try these TWEAK to boost
It’s quite boring, irritating and turning off situation when you are engaged in a romantic chat or some intense text conversation on your phone and you have to finish the work on the Computer. Just imagine how annoying it is to reply on phone and get back to your work while you wait for the reply, again pick the phone unlock it reply the text and again get back to the work and repeat the process.
Have you ever wished about a facility or some kind of app which let you to send text messages from your desktop or Laptop? Well I am here to rescue. If you are an Android user then I must say you are lucky enough.
There are lot of apps on Playstore which let you send reply your text message right from the desktop or Laptop.
Now you can actually chat and while getting engaged with your work on computer. No need o pick the mobile and type the text. Simply open the messaging app on your PC and reply them directly.
Have you ever wished about a facility or some kind of app which let you to send text messages from your desktop or Laptop? Android Messages for Web User Interface is a small pack of web client yet a powerful. With Android Messages for Web User Interface you can actually, receive and reply your text messages directly from computer without even Blue Stack or any other Android Emulator.
Recently Google, has Rolled out all new web based client for messaging for Android users. Yes, Google has officially announced the feature which will allow you to send, receive and reply your text messages directly from computer without even Blue Stack or any other Android Emulator. If you are not aware of Android emulator let me give a short definition, An Android Simulator is a software based Engine which allows you to run all your Android apps on your computer.
- Best Antivirus for Windows 10 | Is Expensive Antivirus always GOOD?
- Download youtube video and mp3 Android
Getting back to the topic here is a amazing web Client from Google, “Messages for Web User Interface” which is once setup properly, which is quite easy, will give you a privilege for replying the text message from your Computer. Stick to the post and I will explain about new feature from Google message web client, How it works,
What is Android Messages for Web User Interface?
Android Messages for Web User Interface is a small pack of web client yet a powerful and a must have for every Android User out there. With Android Messages for Web User Interface you can actually perform lots of actions including chatting.
Android Messages for Web User Interface
- Works on most desktop browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge etc.
- Works over Wi-Fi or mobile data
- Send text messages to all of your existing contacts
- Get alerts for new messages
- Dark theme & high contrast modes are available
- See message content in notifications on your PC
- Requires One time connectivity
- Keep the PC synced with your phone so you won’t have to scan a QR code every time
- If the phone is using mobile data, the web client can warn you so you don’t eat up your data limit
- Keyboard shortcuts
How to Download and use Android Messages for Web
Steps to download and Install Android Messages for Web to send text message from computer.
- Open play Store and download Android Messages app.
- Open the app and tap on the three-dot menu located in the top right. You can even tap on “Try it” if available for use.
- Select “Messages for web” from drop-down menu.
- Select “Scan QR code.” See the screenshot below.
- go to https://messages.android.com/ on your web browser like Safari, Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- IF you are a sole user and want to use this frequently, Toggling on “remember this computer” will save you from re-connecting and scanning QR-code each time you need to use it.
- Using the QR code scanner on your phone, scan the QR code that appears on your PC.
- Once connected successfully to your laptop or desktop PC. A notification saying “Connected to Messages for web” will be displayed. And if you go back to the app, you can find e a list of signed-in computers in the “Messages for web” settings.
Enjoy sending text messages from your desktop or laptop PC!