How To Stop Pop-Up Ads from opening Automatically
PoP-Ads are add services imposed by several add publisher companies. Unlike Google Adsense these add Publisher allow content owner to display Pop-up adds before visiting actual content. These add services are main source of earning, especially when it has copyright content on website or the content which does lies under Standard Google Adsense Policy.
Usually Google don’t allow add serving on these websites. In such cases these website owner find an alternate method for earning. These add services impose user to click the add before they can reach the original content. Some free file Upload service provider websites like Upit and uploadbaz etc. will open several pop-adds in different other tabs, which are quite confusing as they are as similar to the real content, user often end up downloading wrong files which are in form of ad-ons or spam.
34 Others are Reading:
- YouTube Video Impressions Very Low || Do this and Increase Your Engagement
- Blogger and WordPress Theme detector[Solved]
How To Stop Pop-Up Ads on Websites on Chrome
Here I have explained a detail method of disabling pop-up ads on chrome.
- Open the website you want to block pop-up from
- After opening the website click on the Lock or “i” icon besides the website address in the Chrome address bar
- Find the Java script from the drop-down list and click it.(See Image Below)
- Select “Always block on this site“
- Refresh the website and bingo!! the pop-ups are gone.
Read Also : How To Run Banned Website At Your Work [Solved]
How To Stop Pop-Up Ads on Websites on Mozilla Firefox
Blocking Pop-Up advertisements on Mozilla Firefox is now as easy as on Chrome but yet not tough
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Type “about:config” in address bar and hit “Enter“. This will open configuration menu of Firefox
- Click on “I accept the risk!” button
You can use this Method to block pop-adds even on Android.
Stay tuned for more Tech and trending How-To Guides