However, One user is allowed to own only one adsense account in lifetime. But if you are running a website in partnership, you may use two adsense account to display adds from two adsense account.
The most common case of putting two or more Adsense accounts on same website comes up when you are running a site in partnership. This partnership could be in the form of guest posts with the external author holding his own approved adsense account.
Dual Adsense approval for one domain or website
How does Adsense work?
Google Adsense, a program initially released on June 18,2003 is a web based application which let publishers to serve add on their web content in form of text, images, banners and other interactive media. All the advertising contents are maintained and sorted by Google itself. Publisher generate their revenue on per-click basis or per impression. Now 14.3 million websites are active user of Google Adsense program.
Google itself operates Google Adsense technology to serve advertisements based on website content, the user’s geographical location, and other factors. Adsense is one of the popular program to monetize the web content on Internet. Several websites use Adsense program to monetize their web contents(website, online videos, online audio content, etc.) to generate income. Adsense creates and places the advertisements based on the age, interest, of user and relevancy of web content.
How to earn maximum from Google Adsense
While working with Adsense, many of us often wonder to make maximum revenue in less efforts. Some of the publishers use different strategies to draw traffic to earn maximum.
- By using a wide range of traffic-generation technique.
- Building valuable content on web content(website, online videos, online audio content, etc.) that attracts advertisers, who pay out the most on add clicks.
- Using high end text contents to encourage their visitors to click on ads.
- How to Send pictures without losing quality on WhatsApp[solved]
- How to Download WhatsApp Status Without any 3rd Party App[working]
Adsense revenue is based on the Google Adwords program. Adwords is a program based on complex pricing model called Vickrey price auction.
On every visit of end-user, this java script code displays content fetched from Google’s servers using inlined JSON technology.
Getting Approved for Adsense program
After the approval of application, webmaster are allowed to display add on their website to make revenue.
Dual adsense on one website or Domain
- Publishers who have already fully approved adsense account are free to use ad codes to display advertisements and make revenue on as many site as they accomplish under Standard term and policies.
- However, One user is allowed to own only one adsense account in lifetime. But if you are running a website in partnership, you may use two adsense account to display adds from two adsense account.
- The most common case of putting two or more Adsense accounts on same website comes up when you are running a site in partnership. This partnership could be in the form of guest posts with the external author holding his own approved adsense account.
Getting two Adsense approval for single Domain or Website
Visitors often ask me, whether it is possible to get two Adsense approval for single Domain or Website. Well finding the answer I went through the several Google forum and finally I came to know the answer.
Sometimes, A user who have no idea about web development and content creation, hires a web developer to create website or they purchase all ready designed and published website.
In this case they want to make money by displaying add controlled by their own Adsense account. The answer is YES, you can get approval for two or more adsense account on same domain or website.
Things to remember before you apply for new Adsense on already monetized domain or website.
- Make double sure to remove any existing ad codes ever pasted on the website from the old adsense account. Make sure to remove the domain name from the 1st adsense account.
- Placing verification codes from new adsense account on a website which is already been monetized by another adsense account may cause suspension of both the adsense account.
- After successfully removal ad codes from the website, make sure to remove verification code from the header of the theme(typically on wordpress and blogger) which you had placed to get your adsense approval for old adsense account.
- Login to your new adsense account and generate verification code and paste the code under theme section of the website.
- Wait for the confirmation mail from adsense. If your website is once approved by the google adsense team. The chances are you’ll again get approved for another adsense account.
It will typically take 7 working day to get a reply from Google adsense team.
All the best.