Hate an Default app icon? Learn how to change it
There are several reason you may want to change Android app icon. Sometimes you may want to hide the default icon of Facebook or some Adult app which you may not want others to see in while using the phone. You may prefer to change Android app icon to hide default Android icon from showing up.
Howsoever the reason is, you are reading the blog. We are going to learn how to change icons on Android without launcher or any other 3rd party application which are dangerous or are not from trusted source.
how to change icons on android without launcher
There are plenty of Android launcher icon generator available on Playstore which allow you to Hide Android App icon from mobile or change Android app icon. In addition there are several awesome icons app available on PlayStore. But we are going to describe a tiny yet powerful app from PlayStore Awesome icons.
Awesome Icons is a simple app with a simple premise: it’s a shortcut creator. Awesome icons not only changes your default Android app icon, but it also allows you to name you application as per your desire. Don’t bother about the Android app icon size. Awesome Icons comes with different size and lots of pre loaded icons for Android.
Awesome icons is a shortcut creator icon changer for Android which is simple to use and easy to install.
Install awesome icons app and change Android app icon
- Open Playstore and search for Awesome icons.
- Install the app and grant all the permission required.
- Open the App. You will find all the apps installed on your Android Phone and the Icons available for it.
- select the app from the list you want to change the icon for.
- You can select the icon from the available icon or you may simply browse any JPG,PNG,GIF from your Phone Gallery.
- Select the Image and crop to desired Android app icon size.
- Here you can You can select the default Icon , Click your own photo or browser any photo from gallery.
- Crop the image to set Android app icon size and change Android app icon. This will place a shortcut on the Home screen.
Video Guide to Change Android App Icon